We Are Here:
How to Reach Us:
By Car: From the A1 highway, exit at Orvieto, then turn right and drive onto the straight Via Angelo Costanzi. Follow directions for “Orvieto Centro”. Once you reach the center of the town (top of the hill), you can park in one of the following parking lots, since Casa Barzini is located in a pedestrian area and is not accessible by car.
– Piazza Marconi pay parking lot (blue lines)
– Via Roma pay multi-floor parking lot
– Piazza del Popolo pay parking lot except Thursday and Saturday morning (blue lines)
– Ex Foro Boario pay multi-floor parking lot (blue lines). From here, after parking, you can reach the top of the center by using the electric stairs and/or the elevators.
– Piazza Cahen pay parking lot (blue lines are pay parking, white lines are free parking). From here, you can take the local minibus that leads you directly to Piazza Duomo (100 mts from Casa Barzini).
-Free parking in Piazza della Pace (near the Train station) and use the Funicular to go up to the downtown.
By Train: Get off at the Orvieto train station, then take the Funicular that will lead you to Piazza Cahen. From here, you can walk or take (by using the same Funicular ticket) a local minibus that will lead you directly to Piazza Duomo in 3 minutes.
By Plane: The closest international airport is Rome Fiumicino (FCO Leonardo da Vinci). From the airport, you can choose to reach Orvieto both by car or by train.
By car from the airport, follow directions towards Firenze A1. Take the A1 highway northbound, then exit at Orvieto.
By train from the airport, take the train towards Florence (you can choose among Regional trains, Intercity, Eurostar, Frecciarossa). Get off at the Orvieto train station.